Published on: Sunday, May 19, 2019
Welcome to the BigRigTravels YouTube channel!
BigRigSteve is an American truck driver that shares his daily routine and experiences while living his life out on the open road. Come explore the multilane interstates in the big cities to the two lane blacktop backroads of the small towns of America from the unique perspective from the windshield of his big rig as he uses two different cameras to broadcast LIVE every mile of every trip. His website at http://bigrigtravels.com has all of the current trip information including dynamic GPS data fed to the website such as a speedometer, altimeter, weather at the the truck's location, interactive maps, blog and much more. There you can also find information about past trips located in the Trip Journals section.
The lifeblood of a trucker is coffee - go ahead and hand BigRigSteve a cup here: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BigRigTravels
Come join us on the Road Crew Facebook Page at fb.com/groups/183265405558688/
The entire BigRigTravels.com website and YouTube Channel are family friendly and kid safe. We are listed on the National School approved website for use in classrooms across America. The rules below apply to the comment sections as well.
From Deadmans Pass, OR down Cabbage Patch hill on I-84 by Pendleton and Hermiston to I-82, and west on I-82 over the Columbia River into Washington by Kennewick and Richland and through Yakima to Ellensburg, WA at I-90.
Trip: Denver, CO-Dodge City, KS-Auburn, WA-Portland, OR(2254 miles)
Trucking in America. Reality and Slow TV in its original and truest form.
To learn more about BigRigTravels, visit these links:
Homepage with Blog, Trip Maps, GPS and more: http://bigrigtravels.com
Road Crew Facebook Page : fb.com/groups/183265405558688/
LIVE BROADCAST CHAT RULES:
• Be polite and respectful
• Use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about vehicle accidents, bodily functions, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Do not start a fight because their view differs from yours.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Constantly complaining about the speed of the truck or who I contract to drive for.
• Not following the moderators instructions
#bigrigtravels #america #roadtrip